Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions between
Easy Time Clock, Inc.
and Easy Time Clock Client
Who We Are
Easy Time Clock, Inc. is a time keeping and attendance website that is found at www.EasyTimeClock.com. Easy Time Clock continues to add features and products based on our clients’ needs, including but not limited to time keeping, payroll, day care applications, real estate applications, and more. We can be contacted via the following ways:
11900 N Macarthur Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Easy Time Clock, Inc. (“ETC”) is a client-led time and attendance program. The Client is solely responsible for ensuring the time entries and reports are complete and correct. In the event that a Client is using a third-party program or software (e.g. payroll or invoicing), the Client is solely responsible for ensuring that the time entries and reports are complete and correct. ETC is not responsible for missed time punches, Client error, or payroll export discrepancies. The ETC team is authorized to troubleshoot and provide support for the ETC cloud-based system and related equipment; any suggested modifications to a computer, other software, or other hardware should only be performed under the advisement of an IT professional. Customer service and technical support are available during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:30pm CST), either by email at Support@EasyTimeClock.com or by phone at (405) 314-2436.
The ETC team is available to help with setup and navigation inside a Client’s ETC account. However, the Client will be fully responsible for adding or making any changes to information or settings within his/her account. For security and liability purposes, members of the ETC team will not be authorized to edit any Client’s account.
If a discrepancy or suspected error is found in a report or export, the Client is responsible for contacting ETC immediately via phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client (and other account users) should not make any changes or run final reports until the problem has been reported to and resolved by ETC.
Furthermore, the Client will be responsible for keeping all contact information current. Any contact from ETC, including automatic emails setup within the Client account, password reset requests, and invoice notifications will be sent to the Client’s email address listed in the Contact Information page. If the Client’s contact information changes and the page is not updated, proper ownership documents may be required to reset the account.
While the ETC system is functionally customizable to comply with many labor law requirements, ETC cannot be held accountable for any unlawful time clock practices. Any requirements, whether through Federal, State, local laws, or company/industry policies must be set up and maintained by the Client. These requirements may include, but are not limited to: overtime, double time, time clock rounding, break times, and paid time off accruals and usage.
For information on labor requirements in a specific area, please contact that state or federal office.
Access Audit Trail
ETC provides a Time Clock Access Report that serves as a complete audit trail that logs the IP address or GPS location, each individual Client login name, and action taken, including all pages visited, and any changes made.
If there is a federal or state labor dispute and an audit report is needed as proof of time and attendance, reports and archived reports can be accessed by the Client at any time. If assistance is needed in retrieving these reports, please contact ETC. ETC will release client information if required by a judge.
Price and Payment Details For Time Keeping
There is a monthly service fee for using the cloud-based ETC Time Keeping system. The first month is free. The first invoice for payment will be posted at the end of the second month of usage. All equipment and optional features that cost an additional fee must be paid in full and are considered separate from the free trial.
Both parties agree to the pricing terms posted on the homepage of the website.
Invoice and Payment Terms
- The monthly fee is based on the number of Client-entered usernames in active status per month.
- Monthly, an invoice is posted to the Client account and an email notification is sent to the Client's email address and/or the billing email address.
- Clients may pay by check, credit card, or PayPal. There is a $10 minimum on credit card and PayPal payments. Any over-payments will post as a credit on the account.
- Advance payments are accepted. For an advance payment in excess of $100.00, Clients should contact ETC for details. Client may not receive full refund if account is closed prior to credit being used.
- Payments are due upon receipt of the invoice.
- A payment will be considered late if not received within 15 days from the date the invoice is posted tothe Client account; late fees (up to 25% of the invoice or $25.00 – whichever is higher) and/or interestcharges at the then current statutory rate may be assessed after this date.
- Text Message clock-in, additional Admins, and other special features or equipment may be subject to additional fees.
- Fingerprint/badge readers are priced separately and are optional. Client is responsible for shipping costs associated with hardware orders. Additional Reader policies are available upon request.
- Client accounts require no contracted time periods and can be cancelled at any time by ETC or the Client. The final invoice will reflect any employees in active status within the last billing cycle and must be paid before cancellation to remain in good standing. To request to close an account, please log in under the Client’s Admin account, and visit the Account Status page located under the Utility tab.
- If a Client does not close their account, client will be held responsible for any fees accrued.
Past Due Terms
- Any Client account marked as “Past Due” may be subject to late payment fees.
- Failure to pay an invoice after 15 days may result in an "Admin Lockout,” preventing the Client’s Admin account from accessing reports.
- Failure to pay an invoice after 30 days may result in a "Time Card Lockout," making time cards hidden from employees in addition to the Admin Lockout.
- After 45 days of non-payment, a Client account may be set to "Company Lockout," prohibiting all administrative and employee privileges, and the Client account may be sent to collections.
- When paying by check, the payment must be received by ETC within 15 days from the date the invoice is posted. If payment is late, please contact ETC with the check number and the date the check was mailed.
- Any unpaid balance from usage or reader purchases may be sent to collections, and the Client Admin at the time of the invoice’s posting will be held responsible for paying the amount due in full, plus any collection fees.
- ETC Payroll and other services have their own pricing structure.
ETC’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide Clients with a safe, smooth,efficient, and customized experience. ETC may use Clients’ company information to:
- Provide requested services and customer support
- Process transactions and send notices of those transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Enforce this Client agreement
- Customize, measure, and improve ETC’s services and the content and layout of ETC’s website
- Send service update notices
- Contact a Client regarding their account
How ETC Collects Information
When a Client visits the ETC website, ETC collects an IP address and standard web log information, such as browser type and the pages accessed on the website. Upon opening an account, ETC may collect the following types of information:
- Client contact information – company name, contact person name, address, phone number, and email address
- Financial information - credit card numbers for automatic credit card payment
We do not store payment method information. All payment method information is stored with a 3rd party provider.
How ETC Uses Comments and Media on the ETC Blog
When visitors leave comments on the ETC Blog, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help in spam detection.
If you upload images to the comments or ETC blog, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How ETC Uses Analytics and Embedded Content
ETC has Google Analytics on all Easy Time Clock web-pages prior to log in. Google Analytics may collect data for tracking purposes, including IP Address, country and standard web information.
How Long We Retain Your Data
ETC will retain company data from inside an account for at least 10 years. If client closes an account, ETC will designate that account as “closed” and the information is only made available upon the reopening of the account.
Should client leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Personal data may be collected from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics and third-party embeds.
When the ETC website is accessed, a small data file called a cookie may be placed, and a "session cookie" may be sent to a computer at the time of login. This type of cookie helps ETC to recognize each Client as they visit multiple pages of the site during the same session, so that a password or additional permissions are not required on each page. Upon logout or the closing of a browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. ETC encodes cookies so that the information stored within them is not easily interpreted.
How ETC Protects and Stores Client Company Information
ETC stores and processes company information on secure computers in the US, and ETC protects it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US Federal and State regulations. ETC will take all reasonable steps to secure and protect such Client information, but makes no guarantees or warranties that Client information will not be compromised or hacked. ETC uses computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, enforces physical access controls to buildings and files, and authorizes access to company information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. Specific secure payment details (such as credit card numbers) are not viewable or accessible to any employee.
How ETC Shares Client Company Information with its Merchant Accounts
To process payments, ETC needs to share some personal and/or company information with merchant companies to confirm credit card details in order to complete the transaction. ETC will not disclose any Client credit card information to anyone, except with the express permission of the Client or if ETC is required to do so to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
How ETC Shares Client Company Information with Other Parties
ETC shares Client company information only when:
- It is necessary to do so to comply with legal requirements
- Specific consent is given by a Client, ETC may post a company’s name, contact person name, and testimonial for prospective Clients as a reference
- A Client consents to or directs ETC to do so (e.g. with a third-party payroll or HR company)
ETC will never sell any Client information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and will only share Client information with third parties as described in this policy.
How to Access or Change Client Company Information
Review Client company information and make any necessary changes at any time by logging in with the Client’s Admin account, clicking the Setup tab and selecting the Contact Information link, type in the necessary changes, and click the Save Changes button.
Where We Send Your Data/GPDR Requirements
European data protection law requires data about European residents which is transferred outside the European Union to be safeguarded to the same standards as if the data was in Europe. Visitors’ comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. By creating an ETC account, client is giving ETC permission to collect and use personal and professional data for communication and tracking needs, including but not limited to cookies, marketing, and analytics. All ETC newsletters will have an “opt-out” option available.
Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
ETC stores data through a redundancy system over 3 server location centers in 3 different states. Backups are done on a nightly basis. Each server has a series of protocols in place to prevent a breach.
ETC reserves the right to waive any fee or charge at its discretion, but this does not constitute any agreement to waive any future fees.
ETC reserves the right to close any Client account for any reason, including closing for convenience with or without notice, or for cause (i.e. non-payment or abuse) with or without notice.
ETC reserves the right to charge any Client for fees associated with collecting a payment, including but not limited to Non-Sufficient Funds fees, chargeback fees, attorney fees, court costs, or processing fees.
At times, it may be necessary for www.easytimeclock.com to go offline for routine maintenance. When this occurs, Clients will be notified on the internal Bulletin Board in advance of any outage, and the backup site, www.easytimeclock.net will be available. If an unscheduled outage occurs, please know that ETC’s backup site, www.easytimeclock.net, is available to record all time data until the issues are resolved.
This agreement represents the total understanding between the parties, and any prior representations or agreements are superseded and replaced by this document.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma. Any dispute or contest shall be conducted in the appropriate forum or court located in Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
ETC reserves the right to amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on http://www.easytimeclock.com. The revised version will be effective at the time it is posted. In addition, any time a revision is made, the update will be posted to the Bulletin Board (under the Utility tab, select the Bulletin Board link) in each Client account. This policy was last modified in May of 2019.